A boarding pass is an important document which allows a passenger to board a plane. It will usually show the name, seat number and flight information. The traveller can buy the boarding pass by going to the airport at the airline check-in counter, or you can just print the boarding pass if you have a printer and internet connection. (If you no longer have a printer, you can go to the next Internet cafe and pick it up)
How to print your boarding pass?
Printing your boarding pass at home is a great way to save time and money and you don’t need to wait in a long queue Now it is possible with a few easy steps.
Most major airlines offer this service contact them to find out if the airline you choose to travel with offers online check-in. This is a better way to save time at the airport queues. You need your booking reference number, passport, and often a credit card for verification purposes. Here are the steps:
- First Go to the airline website,
- then Select the Online Check-In option.
- Enter your name, ticket number or reservation number,
- Then – select the flight you want to check-in, as well as all passengers.
- Select your seat with cabin light. You can accept the suggested seat or select another seat by clicking on “Change seat selection”.
- Enter your luggage details. You can also purchase an additional baggage option.
- Fill in details like Nationality, Passport Number, Expiry and Issue.
- Finally, print your boarding pass with a printer.
- At the airport, you can show the print boarding pass and get the new original at the check-in online counter.
- Deposit your luggage at the “Luggage Drop-Off” counter before your flight’s check-in deadline.
Online Check – Below are the links for Saudi Arabian Airlines
Saudi Airlines Flynas Flyadeal