This one is app is enough to scan any type of document: Download this awesome app right now.This Indian scanner app gives you better-advanced scan options than any other app in the play store. This app provides about 50 different tools for editing and managing your documents. Sometimes we need to scan different documents more than once a day. In this case, if everything is planned better we will not suffer more. But if they need to scan that document one by one it will arise a problem that will be a disaster. Here We provide you with a portable doc scanner to save you from that problem. This doc scanner helps you to scan your documents at any time, anywhere. This app also has some better additional features which help you to make your document more professional and delightful to look at
- First of all Scan your document
- Then Increase scan quality automatically / manually
- App Features include smart cropping and more
- You can Optimize your PDF into B / W, Light, Color and Dark modes
- Convert scans to clear and sharp PDF
- You can arrange them in your docs folder and sub-folders
- Share PDF / JPEG files
- Print and fax the scanned doc directly from the app
- You can Upload your Docs to the cloud-like Google Drive and Dropbox
- Scan the QR code/bar code
- Generate QR code
- Share the scanned QR code
- The app removes noise and makes your old documents clearer and sharper
- You can also create PDFs in different sizes from A1 to A-6 and postcards, letters, notes, etc
App Features at a glance:
- It is an Incredible Document Scanner – It has all the features that a scanner should have.
- Portable Document Scanner – Having this document scanner on your phone can save you time and effort by scanning the file quick.
- Paper Scanner – The application also offers third-party cloud storage (drive, photos) where you can save your scan papers in the cloud storage.
- Best Document Scanner Lite – Scans are saved on your device in image or PDF format.
- PDF Document Scanner – Additionally scans PDF with the edge detection feature.
- Doc Scan of all types – Scan colours, Gray and Sky Blue.
- Easy Scanner – Scan documents of any size such as A1, A2, A3, and A4 and print them out instantly.
- Portable Scanner – Once installed, Doc Scanner can convert all smartphones to portable scanners.
- PDF Creator – Convert scanned images to high-quality PDF files.
- QR Code Scanner – This app also has a QR Code Scanner feature.
- Bar-Code Scanner – Another great feature of this app is the bar-code scanner which is integrated into this app.
- OCR Text Identification (an upcoming feature in the next update) – OCR Text Authentication lets you identify text from images, edit texts, or share text with other apps.
- High-quality scans – Scan quality does not match and your documents will be digitised originally.
- Images to PDF Converter – You can select a few images from the image gallery and convert them into a PDF file as a document.
- Cam Scanner – Take a picture of a whiteboard or blackboard, and even build it with the help of a scanned file doc scanner. You do not need the internet to run the app.
- Remove grain/noise from old file/image – Remove noise from old photos with advanced filter techniques, making them clearer and sharper than before.
- Flashlight – This scanner app also has a Flashlight feature that allows you to scan in low light.
- A + Document Scanner – This app has been rated A + by users based on multiple ratings and reviews.
The iPhone now has a built-in document scanner.
How to scan a document on iPhone and iPad?
1) Open notes on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Create a new post or tap on an existing one to add a document to it.
3) Tap the camera button at the bottom of the screen or the top of the keyboard.
4) tap Scan Documents.
5) Line up the document you want to scan.
Download the Android app use the link given below https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cv.docscanner
For iPhone (Watch Video): https://youtu.be/W5r4chWG1gk